Professional Development Series
The Professional Development Seminar Series is designed to provide information to faculty about the UF environment, offer resources and information to facilitate your promotion, develop your scholarship, and enhance your development as a successful member of the College of Medicine’s faculty. Please click on any of the following relevant links to view the current schedule, recordings of previous sessions, or workshop handouts:
- Dr. Robert Hatch and Dr. Larry Rooks. Avoiding Physician Burn-out. Thursday January 25, 2018 at 5 pm at the Harrell Medical Education Building room 128.
Health & Wellness
- Dr. Sharon Byun. Physician Wellness in the Multisport of Life: Athletic Participation for Physician Wellness. March 22, 2018 at 5 pm at the Harrell Medical Education Building room 128.
- Maintaining Resilience and Vitality . Coming spring on 2018 at 5 pm at the Harrell Medical Education Building room 128.
To register for seminars go to: http://mytraining.ufhealth.org
If you are unable to attend in person, please visit our Livestreaming Videos Page to view the currently scheduled session.
- In order to receive credit for watching a recording of any workshop, please click on the title of the workshop from the list below to access the video on the UF Mediasite.
- After you’ve watched the video in its entirety, please return to this page to complete and submit the workshop Credit Request form to be credited with “attending” the workshop.
- You’ll receive an email from the myTraining registration system requesting that you complete an evaluation of the workshop. Note: The evaluation will remain on your myTraining To Do List until you have completed the task.