Professional Development Series
The Professional Development Seminar Series is designed to provide information to faculty about the UF environment, offer resources and information to facilitate your promotion, develop your scholarship, and enhance your development as a successful member of the College of Medicine’s faculty.
Scheduled workshops for Summer 2013 through Spring 2014 are listed below:
- December 12, 2013 – Career Planning: Developing Your Action Plan – Rebecca Rainer Pauly, M.D.
- January 14, 2014 – Maintaining your Health: Spiritual, Financial, and Physical – Lou Ritz, Ph.D.; Tom Harris, M.D.; and Michael Wasik, MEd
- February 12, 2014 – Effectively Presenting Your Research – John Wingard, M.D.
- April 15, 2014 – Grant Writing Basics – Pedro Fernandez-Funez, Ph.D.
- May 14, 2014 – Effective Presentations: Bringing Life to PowerPoint – Randy Graff, Ph.D.
- June 12, 2014 – Gator Rounds – Fred Southwick, M.D.
To register for seminars go to http://training.health.ufl.edu/
To view slides, videos and handouts from past seminars, go to our Presentations Page