Professional Development Series
The Professional Development Seminar Series is designed to provide information to faculty about the UF environment, offer resources and information to facilitate your promotion, develop your scholarship, and enhance your development as a successful member of the College of Medicine’s faculty.
Scheduled Workshops for Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 are listed below:
- September 10, 2014 – Making EPIC work for ME- Donald Novak, MD and David Quillen, MD
- October 16, 2014 – Appreciative Inquiry: A Leadership and Management Tool – Zareen Zaidi, MD
- November 12, 2014 – Applying Athletic Principles to Multidisciplinary Rounds to Improve Teamwork and Patient Care – Fred Southwick, MD
- December 10, 2014 – Work/Life Integration – Thomas Huber, MD and Christina Shaw, MD
- January 14, 2015 – Lifelong Learning: Strategies to Keep your Edge – Maureen Novak, MD
- February 10, 2015 – Developing Scholarship in Clinical Medicine – Mark Rice, MD and Cindy Le, MD
- March 17, 2015 – Difficult Conversations – Tricia Bachus, Sr Leadership Specialist, UF Human Resource
- April 14, 2015 – Ethical Considerations in Academic Medicine – Lauren Solberg, JD, MTS
- May 13, 2015 – Building your Clinical Portfolio – Karen Hall, MD
- June 10, 2015 – Psychological Perspectives on Patient, Family, and Provider: Avoiding the “Perfect Storm” – Kamela Scott, PhD
To register for seminars go to http://training.health.ufl.edu/
To view slides, videos and handouts from past seminars, go to our Presentations Page
If you are unable to attend in person, please visit our Livestreaming Videos Page to view the currently scheduled session.