Professional Development Series
The Professional Development Seminar Series is designed to provide information to faculty about the UF environment, offer resources and information to facilitate your promotion, develop your scholarship, and enhance your development as a successful member of the College of Medicine’s faculty. Please click on any of the following relevant links to view the current schedule, recordings of previous sessions, or workshop handouts:
- Amy Blue: “Why and How to Get to High Functioning Teams in Healthcare” – TeamStepps Essentials – June 2, 2016 – 5:00pm to 6:00pm.
Health & Wellness
To register for seminars go to: http://mytraining.ufhealth.org
If you are unable to attend in person, please visit our Livestreaming Videos Page to view the currently scheduled session.
- In order to receive credit for watching a recording of any workshop, please click on the title of the workshop from the list below to access the video on the UF Mediasite.
- After you’ve watched the video in its entirety, please return to this page to complete and submit the workshop Credit Request form to be credited with “attending” the workshop.
- You’ll receive an email from the myTraining registration system requesting that you complete an evaluation of the workshop. Note: The evaluation will remain on your myTraining To Do List until you have completed the task.
|Promoting Resilience in Medicine||Irene Estores||1-20-15|
|UF Health Bridge Resources||Carlos Morales||09-22-15|
|Developing Your Individual Action Plan
– Step I Faculty Self Evaluation
– Step II Faculty Goal Setting
|How to Succeed in Academic Medicine at UF||Marian Limacher||08-26-15|
|Lifelong Learning: Strategies to Keep Your Edge||Maureen Novak||01-14-15|
|How to Succeed in Academic Medicine||Marian Limacher||08-12-14|
|Maintaining Your Spiritual Health||Louis Ritz||01-14-14|
|Maintaining Your Financial Health||Tom Harris||01-14-14|
|Maintaining Your Physical Health||Traye McGehee||01-14-14|
|Dos and Don’ts for Succeeding in Academic Medicine||Marian Limacher||08-14-13|
|Recognizing and Responding to Disruptive/Distressed Colleagues||Lisa Merlo Greene||04-10-13|