This seminar will discuss how characteristics and specific behaviors of high functioning teams improve patient care. At the end of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Explain the need for teamwork in healthcare to improve patient outcomes and reduce errors.
- Discuss general characteristics and behaviors of high functioning teams, including basic TeamSTEPPS concepts.
- Advocate for a team approach in healthcare.
Presenter: Amy Blue, PhD
Date: June 2, 2016
Time: 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Location: HME Building, Room 128
- Register at the myTraining site to attend in person
- Can’t attend? View the livestreaming video here
- A post-event recording will be posted here