At the end of the presentation, the participants are expected to be able to:
1. Define the concepts of mindfulness, resilience, burnout and compassion fatigue
2. Recognize the relationship of these traits/states to burnout and compassion fatigue
3. Learn brief “on-the spot” practices to use during our workday
4. Become familiar with resources within our health center to promote resilience
Presenter: Irene Estores, MD
Date: January 20, 2016
Time: 5:00pm to 6:30pm
Location: HME Building, Room 128
- Register at the myTraining site to attend in person.
- Can’t attend? View the livestreaming video here.
- A post-event recording will be posted here.