The Accommodation for Residents with Disabilities workshop will provide an overview about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 504). In addition, information about the services available on campus for staff and medical students will be discussed.
1. Faculty will learn about the disability-related legislation that provides equal opportunities for staff with disabilities.
2. Faculty will also learn about the services available for staff with disabilities at the University of Florida
Presenter: Ken Osfiled, EdD
Date: December 9, 2015
Time: 5:00pm to 6:30pm
Location: HME Building, Room 128
- Register at the myTraining site to attend in person.
- Livestreaming video link.
NOTE: In order to receive credit for viewing the livestreaming video, you MUST complete and submit the GME workshop evaluation form as soon as the workshop ends!
- Click the button below to complete and submit the CME Credit Request form.
Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.