Objectives: Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to
- Recognize the need to know their audience
- Identify pearls of effective teaching techniques in clinical settings
- Reflect on aspects of their teaching style that are effective and aspects those that could be improved
Presenter: Rob Hatch, MD
Date: August 27, 2015
Time: 5:00pm to 6:30pm
Location: HME Building, Room 128
- Register at the myTraining site to attend in person.
- Can’t attend? View the livestreaming video here.
- A post-event recording will be posted here.