This workshop will give participants the opportunity to review the peer evaluation of teaching process and to enhance their skills as peer evaluators.
- Discuss the definition, benefits and limitations of peer evaluation of teaching
- List the attributes of an effective peer evaluator
- Use a structured observation form to evaluate teaching examples
- Deliver effective feedback on teaching
Presenters: Elisa Zenni, MD & Carol Diachun, MD
Date: May 11, 2016
Time: 5:00pm to 6:30pm
Live Presentation: Deal Boardroom, Jacksonville
Videoconference: Communicore Room C1-4, Gainesville
- Register at the myTraining site (Gainesville Staff Only)
- Can’t attend? View the livestreaming video here.
- A post-event recording will be posted here.