Have you ever wondered how the College of Medicine manages its budget? COM Finance 101 will provide faculty a high-level overview of the various sources of revenue that go into the College’s budget.
- Understand the role of the Florida Clinical Practice Association and how it interfaces with the University of Florida.
- Differentiate between restricted and unrestricted funds.
- Understand the College’s financial trends over the past five years and the important role of academic support from Shands, State General Revenue, and UPL.
Presenter: Jeremy W. Sibiski, MBA, MHA, FACHE
Date: February 24, 2016
Time: 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Location: HME Building, Room 128
- Register at the myTraining site to attend in person.
- Can’t attend? View the livestreaming video here.
- A post-event recording will be posted here.