Overview: Dr. Byun is an Obstetrician Gynecologist, Team USA Triathlon member, Age-Group All-American and an Ambassador for USA Triathlon. She aims to speak on her path to wellness through athletic participation and her perspective on being a physician as a patient
- Describe strategies for creating a personalized wellness prescription
- Review lessons learned from being a patient and the positive aspects of having a setback
- Discuss how athletic participation and having a coach can translate into improvements in the workplace
- Demonstrate how to incorporate outside interests into scholarly activity
- Motivate attendees to seek out new sources of inspiration
Presenter: Dr. Sharon Byun
Date: March 22, 2018
Time: 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Location: HME Building, Room 128
- Register at the myTraining site to attend in person.
- Can’t attend? View the livestreaming video here.
- A post-event recording will be posted here.