Overview: Panel presentation and discussion of the timelines and accomplishments needed for faculty to be promoted to the rank of Professor in both the Multi-Mission and Tenure tracks in the College of Medicine.
1. Recognize the College and University expectations for promotion to the rank of professor
2. Assess personal strengths and challenges that can define career decisions
3. Develop strategies that enhance scholarly productivity
4.Be able to prepare a personal development plan for each year leading to the submission of a successful promotion packet
Presenters: Dr. Steven A Robicsek and Dr. Michael D Weiss
Dr. Jennifer L Bizon and Dr. Christopher Cogle
Moderator: Dr. Marian Limacher
Date: March 7, 2018
Time: 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Location: HME Building, Room 240
- Register at the myTraining site to attend in person.
- Can’t attend? View the livestreaming video here.
- A post-event recording will be posted here.