Description: This interactive workshop will explore the barriers to giving feedback, and use case-based scenarios to facilitate discussion of approaches to the uncomfortable conversation.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize effective feedback
- Demonstrate awareness of social and cultural contexts and how they can effect giving and receiving feedback
- Apply strategies for effective communication of feedback
Presenter: Lisa Dixon, MD
Date: November 9, 2016
Time: 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Location: HME Building, Room 128
- Register at the myTraining site to attend in person.
- Livestreaming video link.