- Create awareness of the prevalence of alcohol and drug addiction among medical students and physicians.
- Share real-life examples of how alcoholism, drug addiction, and recovery can present themselves during the course of one’s medical training and practice.
- Give an understanding of both the purpose of PRN and the process of medical student and physician recovery through PRN.
Presenters: Frank Orlando, MD & Martha Brown, MD
Date: October 28, 2015
Time: 5:00pm to 6:30pm
Location: HME Building, Room 128
- Register at the myTraining site to attend in person.
- Click here to view the livestreaming video.
NOTE: In order to receive credit for viewing the livestreaming video, you MUST complete and submit the GME workshop evaluation form as soon as the workshop ends!
- Click the button below to complete and submit the CME Credit Request form.
Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.