Learn about the tools that are available to help you create, edit, and serve out short educational videos. This workshop will provide an overview of UF-supported software for creating videos either at your office desktop computer, a classroom computer, or even from your home computer. Please note this is not a hands-on course, but an overview of supported services.
- Learn how to capture your computer’s screen, as well as video, audio, and voice files.
- Compare examples of narrated PowerPoint presentations, MediaSite Desktop Recorders, Camtasia Relay and also Articulate StoryLine.
- Review an example of a video built within the MediaSite Desktop Recorder.
Presenter: Randy Graff, PhD
Date: April 28, 2016
Time: 5:00pm to 6:30pm
Location: HME Building, Room 128
- Register at the myTraining site to attend in person
- Can’t attend? View the livestreaming video here
- A post-event recording will be posted here